Saturday, June 11, 2011

Yes, I will Indulge!

Okay....Den, my husband and I, went to Indulge Burger today.  I got to have a real hamburger ON A BUN!!  And they not only have gluten free buns, they have an entire gluten free menu!!!!  I am in love!  The server was very attentive and understands the gf diet, he helped me with ordering and overall I have to say that I am very impressed.

We were greeted immediately and seated.  The waiter brought handmade potato chips to the table and I asked for a GF menu.  He immediately told me that the chips weren't GF which I appreciated.  He then asked if I wanted the baked french fries, as they take quite a while to cook.  I decided that I did, indeed, want them!  Then I got to view the entire GF menu!  If you've never seen it before I think you should!

Indulge Burger

I was ecstatic with all the choices!  You pick your meat, cheese, toppings and then you sit back and relax!  No worrying if it's prepared right.  JOY!  Then when it arrived, exactly as ordered, I was impressed with the quality of the ingredients and the taste.  I can't wait to go back to try the chicken sandwich!

Oh, yes, I can Indulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment