Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pugzie's Phoenix

At least I live in Phoenix instead of some rinky dink small town with no choice!  I see gluten free options popping up and Pugzie's is a front runner in this journey due to the owner having a child with Celiac's (or so I heard)...whatever the cause I am sure glad that they offer choices for me.  I love the sandwiches!  The meat is very good tasting and generous!  The fruit salad was large and fresh.  They also offer gluten free soups and cookies.  When doing a pick up order the gluten free sandwich is wrapped up well so as not to touch anything from the rest of your order, which I thought was awesome!

The place is kind of lack luster in looks but the gluten free options make it a winner in my book! Go see for yourself!  Pugzies .

No comments:

Post a Comment